Hello everyone, Hope you are all doing great, Basically, TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is a specialized recovery tool for Android devices that enables users to carry out a number of operations, including installing custom ROMs, making and restoring backups, erasing device data, and more.
You may be familiar with TWRP custom recovery if you use an Android device and like to edit and customise it. The custom recovery programme known as TWRP, or Team Win Recovery Project, enables you to carry out a number of sophisticated tasks on your Android handset. We’ll provide you through the advantages of TWRP custom recovery, how to install it on your device, and how to utilise it in this article.
Let’s talk about recovery before getting into the specifics of TWRP. On your Android device, the recovery partition lets you execute maintenance operations including erasing data, installing updates, and backing up data. Although stock recoveries for Android devices are included, third-party recoveries like TWRP provide more capabilities and functionality.
Benefits & Advantages:
Here are some of the benefits of using TWRP custom recovery:
- Backup and restore: TWRP allows you to create a complete backup of your device and restore it later if needed.
- TWRP has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use.
- Flash custom ROMs: With TWRP, you can flash custom ROMs on your device to customize the look and feel of your Android device.
- TWRP allows users to create and restore device backups, which can save important data and settings.
- Flash mods and kernels: TWRP also allows you to flash mods and kernels, which can improve the performance and battery life of your device.
- Wipe data: TWRP offers various options to wipe data, including factory reset, format data, and wipe cache.
- It has advanced wiping options, allowing users to selectively wipe data, cache, and partitions.
- TWRP provides a terminal emulator and file manager, which can be used to troubleshoot and manage device files.
- Mount storage: You can mount the storage of your device using TWRP to transfer files between your device and computer.
- It allows users to install custom ROMs, kernels, and mods, which can improve device performance and add new features.
- A rooted Android device.
- USB debugging enabled in device settings.
- A compatible TWRP recovery image for your device model.
- A computer with the necessary drivers and fast boot tools installed.
The difference between TWRP and CWM recoveries:
- CWM (Clockwork Mod) is another popular custom recovery tool for Android devices. While both TWRP and CWM offer similar features and functionalities.
- TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is considered to be more user-friendly and has a better user interface. TWRP also offers more advanced features like decrypting data and flashing multiple files at once.
- TWRP has a more modern and user-friendly interface, as well as more advanced features and options compared to the older Clockwork Mod (CWM) recovery.
How to install TWRP:
The process of installing TWRP may vary depending on your device, but the general steps are as follows:
Step 1: Download the TWRP image file for your device.
Step 2: Boot your device into fastboot mode.
Step 3: Connect your device to your computer.
Step 4: Open a terminal or command prompt and enter the command to flash the TWRP image file.
Booting and rebooting in TWRP:
TWRP is a custom recovery, not an application. Your phone already has a recovery installed; to access it, simply press the volume up key, the home key, and the power key while it is off. If your phone boots differently, maintain holding the first two keys as the device boots.
It’s simple to boot into TWRP, Just switch off your device, then simultaneously press and hold the power and volume up buttons until the TWRP logo displays, then Choose Reboot from the main menu to restart your device in TWRP, and then select System to restart it normally.
Just pressing the Reboot button on the TWRP main screen will reboot your device. You can choose to reboot Recovery, the System (Android), the Power Off, or the Boot loader via a USB connection to your PC, you can access a bricked device using this method, which turns on the device but doesn’t boot any software.
Do a TWRP factory reset:
A factory reset, sometimes called to as a hard reset or master reset, is a software procedure that restores the system state of an electronic device to its initial state by wiping all of the data on the device.
To return the device to its factory default settings, press the factory reset key on the keyboard.
It is simple to perform a factory reset in TWRP. Simply choose Advanced Wipe from the Wipe menu item on the main menu. Swipe to confirm after selecting the partitions you want to wipe.
TWRP options and how to use them:
- TWRP offers various options and features, including backup and restore, installing ZIP files, wiping data, and mounting storage.
- To use these options, simply select them from the main menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
Providing Simple Steps to Boot Into TWRP Recovery Mode:
The process of booting into TWRP Recovery has many benefits. Maybe you already know how to boot into TWRP recovery in order to root an Android device. But, there are a lot of other benefits to starting in TWRP recovery mode.
The following 3 methods are possible when using Boot in the TWRP Recovery:
- System updates are possible.
- Your Android phone should be factory reset.
- The cache on your phone can be cleared.
So this is the first method which we can use the TWRP by using our android device power button, hope it will help you to get and successfully Boot the device by using below simple steps:
Boot into TWRP Using Power Button
Step 1: First of all, turn off or Power off your Android phone.
Step 2: You can simply do by keeping pressing thePower Button + Volume Down. In some phones, you have to keep pressing the Power Button + Volume Up.
Step 3: Congrats..! You have done.
Enter Custom Recovery mode. Still not functioning…? Use these keys to boot your phone after selecting your phone model.
Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button should be continuously pressed.
(Before pressing these buttons, make sure your phone is off.)
So this is the another method or alternative procedure to boot the android device by using another below steps which will describe using the Quick Boot system on your Android devices, please follow below given steps:
Boot into Custom Recovery Using Quick Boot
- TWRP Recovery or custom recovery can be accessed by using the Android app Fast Boot. It’s important to note that your phone must be rooted for this to work. You cannot use this method if your phone is not rooted.
- You should root your device first after that it will be possible to make recovery custom by using Quick boot.
- You guys can even download the Quick Boot
How to Boot into TWRP or CWM
Here, we’ll introduce you to a different strategy that doesn’t require rooting an Android device. You make a valid point that this method doesn’t require going to root your phone.
The few steps that you must take are listed below. Please carefully follow each instruction.
Step 1: Enable USB Debugging on your Android Phone
- Attach your phone with a Laptop or Computer using DataCable of your phone.
- Now you need to make your Android phone’s USB debugging functional.
- Don’t know how to do this…? Here are a few points you need to follow.
- On your phone àGo to
- TheDeveloper Options
- Tick the USB Debugging box in the developer options.
Note:You might not be able to see the developer options on some phones. Don’t worry, you can use the following technique to show this developer options:
- Go to Settings -> About Device
- Go in to -> Build Number in the About Device menu.
- Many times tap the Build Number options.
- Developer options will be seen when enabled.
- You can find the developer options by returning to Settings.
- Just activate USB debugging in Developer settings.
- Once USB Debugging is enabled, you should install ADB and Fast boot on your Windows computer.
TWRP is a potent custom recovery programme that gives users the ability to control their Android devices and carry out a variety of functions. Users may easily install TWRP and use its options by following the instructions in our article. You can use TWRP on your device with the help of this method, we hope. We appreciate you visiting our website.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. We hope you found it informative and useful. If you have any queries, you can paste it in the below comment section.
- How to fix the Google Play Store Error download pending Issue
- How to fix Google Calendar not working Issue
- How to Fix OK Google not working Issues
- Top 5 best third party Facebook apps for Your Android