Never do these things while your phone on charging
Hi Android Users, Today here I m going to share with you some experience from my end which I experienced on my android mobile, which is also applicable other Smartphone like I-phone, i-pad Windows Phone etc.
Here I am going to give you the seven most important things which really prevent your mobile from many errors. Which are Really prevent your mobile from the damage of battery life, Battery life is the most important factor to use a mobile for a long time. Often many users sell or change their mobile only due to the battery low life, So here you will get the seven most important factor which increases your battery life.
Below described 7 things, never do these things while your Phone on Charging…….
1) Don’t Charge your phone by unknown manufactures Charger. They do not include any safety mechanism to protect the Smartphone from overcharge.
2) Remove your protective case while charging. Try to pull out your protective case before you charge your phone. Battery became slightly warm on charging, so, if possible, remove the protective case.
3) It isn’t the best option to always charge with the fast charger. Fast charger sent higher voltage to phones battery, which results in a rapid rise in. Try to switch to an approved matching regular charger.
4) Don’t leave your phone on charging through the night. Overcharging is not a good sign for your Battery.
5) Don’t use third-party battery apps. They affect battery life negatively as they constantly run in the background. So if you are using uninstall them immediately. Try to never use these un-necessary apps in the future.
6) Avoid using Smartphone while it is connected to a charger. Giving pressure on the processor is not a good thing for its Battery, it may heat up. Calling or using internet on charging effect on Battery and the Phone.
7) Avoid Gaming while you charge your Phone. Some people love to play games on their Smartphone. Some high-end games took lots of battery and processor to play. So, Smartphone heats-up on Charging, so, don’t play Game while you charge your Smartphone.
**** If you like or have any issue after using our tips write the review below in the comment box******* THANKS
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.