The introduction of BSOD:-
Hello, friends today I am going to show a big Error solution which mostly occurs in the windows 8/10 Operating System. The error is that “Your PC ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle and now it needs to restart”. When you get this type of error on your PC then don’t worry, in this solution, I will share a full solution of this type of error by which you can solve this type of error on your computer easily. You just follow all the following term and condition clearly. So friends come to the main point, let’s start the solution.
About this type of error:-
This type of error “Your PC ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle and now it needs to restart” is known as Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). This type of error is a STOP ERROR. When this type of error will appear on PC then windows automatically stop completely.
This type of error will appear on your PC
- When a serious issue found on your PC.
- When any type of changes occurs on the hardware of your PC.
- When any type of changes occurs on the driver of your PC.
- When any type of changes occurs in the software of your PC.
Now follow the steps to fix the Blue Screen of Death error:–
Important :-At first you try the step no 3 if it does not work then you try one by one.
1.At first, you think about that what changes you made recently on your PC: – sometimes this type of error occurs due to some type of changes on your PC.
- Did you install any new software recently?
- Did you change any part of hardware?
- Did you update any driver?
- Did you update windows OS?
- Did you update BIOS firmware
If you made any type of above-mentioned changes on your PC then undo that changes and check again for BSOD error.
How to undo the recent changes on PC
- If you know what change you made recently then undo this directly.
- If you don’t know what changes you made recently then restore the full system.
2.Missing and Updating of all drivers for your PC: – sometimes this type of error occurs due to the missing or update of drivers.
- You check all the drivers, is it work properly or missing any driver. If you found any driver missing, instantly install it and check again for BSOD error.
- Check all drivers, it is updated or not if you found that some of the one not updated then instantly you update all drivers and check again for BSOD error.
3.Update current Windows OS: – sometimes this type of error occurs due to the pending windows OS update.
- When you found that a new update comes on your PC and automatically try to update then you must update the windows OS.
4.Increase the memory space on System drive (not C drive): – sometimes this type of error occurs due to the low memory space on system drive.
- Check the system drive; if it has no enough space then you must increase the memory space of system drive.
- Normally system drive space is 100MB but I recommended to you that you make this up to 1GB. Otherwise, sometimes occur the most popular error “low memory space”.
5.Protect your PC from malware or virus: – sometimes this type of error occurs due to the effect of malware or virus.
- Always you need to activate the antivirus to protect the effect of malware and virus.
- If you have no antivirus then you must activate the windows defender.
6.Update BIOS: – sometimes this type of error occurs due to the low version of BIOS. That’s why you need to update the BIOS.
- It is most important to update your BIOS. Contact the customer support of your PC brand company to get the BIOS update link and update the BIOS.
7.Hardware testing: – sometimes this type of error occurs due to the changes of the internal component.
- Check all the hardware connection like any type of cables, any type of cards and any other type of components and connect this correctly.
- Check RAM and HARD drive; is it work properly.
8.Reinstall the OS: –If any method does not work on your PC then you lastly try this method and I hope that after that your problem will solve completely.
- Format the full partition of hard drive.
- Reinstall the windows OS
Thank you, friends, from NUR BAHAR LASKAR
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.