How To Fix Headphone Symbol Stuck on Redmi Note 4 And Other Mi Mobiles
Hi Mi users here I am going to guide you How To Fix Headphone Symbol Stuck on Redmi Note 4 And Other Mi Mobiles.Mi Smartphone has reached to the top list of Smartphone market segment and day by day its user base is growing strong.
Xiaomi is a Chinese Company. The Company launched its first Smartphone in August 2011, and it instantly gained market share in China to become the Country’s largest Smartphone Company in 2014. Mi currently has 20000 Employee’s in China, India, Malaysia, and Singapore and is also expending to other Countries such as Indonesia, Philippines, and South Africa.
Now let’s move on to the main topic. As per today’s post, here, we are going to talk about How To Fix Headphone Symbol Stuck on Redmi Note 4 And Other Mi Phones.
A Headphone symbol always stuck in the top of the screen. Because of this issue, you can’t talk with other people on call and not able to listen to music without connecting Headphone. This Headphone mode stuck is a major problem in both mobile series Redmi and Mi. So, here we are going to share possible solutions to this problem.
This is not a software issue, your problem wouldn’t be solved if you factory reset or flash the Device. Only a few users face this Headphone symbol stuck problem on their device. You may solve this problem at your home or you can go to the Service Centre. So, Here we are going to share possible solutions to this problem at home.
Before visit Service Centre we suggest you please try below tricks at home, hope it will be resolved.
- Switch off your mobile, take an earbud, and clean up the earphones hole.
If no 1 didn’t work try this one
Put the headphone jack in the socket quickly and remove it. Do this put-remove task 20-25 times. If still not worked, reboot your device and do this task again.
If the above-mentioned tutorials didn’t work try this one.
- Switch to the lite mode in your device and go back to normal mode.
How to enable Lite Mode:-
- Go to Settings
- Find Lite Mode
- Turn on it
- Choose ok to Reboot
After Reboot your device will be in lite mode.
If the above-mentioned tutorials didn’t work, try this final tutorial.
- Pull out the Headphone jack if it is plugged in
- Go to Settings in your Device
- Tap to Sound And Vibration
- Click to Audio Settings
- Choose to Headphone types
- There are too many options like General, General in the ear, mi in ear etc
- Choose any one option, Plugged in your Headphone jack and remove it, wait 3 seconds and see Headphone symbol gone or not.
- If symbol still appearing, select other option from them and repeat above steps again.
Write feedback below in the Comment box…….Thanks………..
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.